A program of CDS Consulting Co-op
CBLD is a board development program designed to provide ongoing support to food cooperatives via:
- Board retreat planning and facilitation
- Ongoing customizable consulting services
- One-day in-person “foundations class” for directors and GMs (CBL101—nine available in different parts of the country in January, July and September/October)
- Access to resources (CBLD Library, CBLD GM Compensation Database)
- Development of resources (new Online Recorded Workshops, Field Guides and other resources are produced each year based on CBLD client input)
A theme we’ll be developing further in 2011 is Co-op Connections. We’ll be inviting your participation in pilot programs like Study Tours and Regional Conferences to help you, and your board, add value to your cooperative, the network of food cooperatives and quite possibly the greater cooperative movement.
Enrolling now for CBLD 2011!
Contact Mark Goehring for more information: MarkGoehring@cdsconsulting.coop or 802-380-3824